1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Not many servers...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _spore_, May 22, 2013.

1. _spore_

_spore_ Catapult Fodder

Hello everyone! So i'm living in NZ at the momentand whenever i go on KAG really there is only about 100 players, if i go on beta there is usually about 7. Am I playing at the wrong time or something (NZ time 4-10 pm) I usually just hop on for about an hour or so though.

2. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Near as I can tell, the population of KAB fluctuates from anywhere between 5 and 30ish people, though I don't know the timing for this.
    </br>--- merged: May 22, 2013 5:36 AM ---</br>
    Near as I can tell, the population of KAB fluctuates from anywhere between 5 and 30ish people, though I don't know the timing for this.

3. Your location has nothing to do with it, but the amount of players on KAG servers depends on what kind of server you are on. Most people will join servers based on their ping or latency. So around about 4-9 pm (Local time of were the server is hosted) on any server is when they are most populated.

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Different dudes are awake at different times, because location is important; quite often, I don't end up playing with Australians because have the polar opposite day/night cycle to me, being British myself, and they also have the added dilemma of holding their hats on so gravity doesn't pull them down.

There's also the factor that there are considerably fewer people online, nowadays.

Apronymous and Froghead48 like this.
  5. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Also the fact that some people's schedule could be play on weekends only.
    As hella said,it depends on differences...

6. I find this weird too. I get on KAB and see only a few people on the servers. I get back to KAG and see that there are many players on.
    Maybe people don't want to get on KAB just because there aren't many people on KAB itself.
    Or maybe KAG Classic's better than KAB. Just maybe.
    Anyway, I wake up to see Aussies play and I live far far away so its just timing I guess.

Digger101 likes this.
  7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Or maybe it's a silent beta? :P

Beo and Galabranth like this.