1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

NPC dont spawn on my server

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Skurcey, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Skurcey

Skurcey Catapult Fodder

i d like to survive a zombie apocalypse with my friends but no NPC spawn.
    Can anyone tell me if it s not yet implemented or how to do it please?

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Multiplayer zombie is not yet implemented.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  3. TheFilip

TheFilip Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hey Skurcey, it's pretty hard not to notice everybody posting things like "i can't wait for the Zombie Multiplayer".
    We are all waiting for it.

4. Skurcey

Skurcey Catapult Fodder

hey ok !

5. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It is possible to do it but it is very buggy and you are better off waiting for the official release as you will crash often and it will not be a fun experience for you and your friends most likely. If you are still interested however and know how the server works you would have to copy the Zombie_Survival folder from your regular client (on your PC) to your server and then change the dedicated_autostart to run Zombies_Survival instead of CTF, and make sure that the map is right as well.

I probably won't help much more past that, since as I said it is extremely glitchy and I'm not willing to provide support on what works and doesn't as it would be a pain to do so for something not even released yet that probably will be soon anyway.