1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video ockpii and WanderMark Play Zombie Fortress!

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by ockpii, Dec 21, 2012.

1. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Hello, everyone! ockpii, here, and you may be familiar with my videos, possibly. Maybe not. You are, however, almost certainly, familiar with our friend WanderMark. You may remember his Zombie Genocide series. Most of us were pretty saddened to see them go when he left YouTube. However, he is back with a punch, and stronger than ever!

For this small set of videos, I am joined by Mark as we battle through the hordes of the undead. If you remember Mark's videos - if not, you can check most of them on his new channel -, he always put himself up to ridiculous challenges to make the game harder for no reason more interesting! So we try to add a bit of that into the mix.

Part 1 is up on my channel...:

And Part 2 up on Mark's...:

Part 3 is also up on mine...:

Let us know if you enjoyed these videos. If you have, make sure to let us know, give us suggestions if you'd like us to repeat this some other time, and you can always subscribe to our channels.

Thank you for watching :)

rocker2, justi01, Guitarman and 8 others like this.
  2. Nice video i've watched all of yours..well the kag ones =)

Beepo and I3lue like this.
  3. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Glad you like it! Make sure to check out my other videos, I do put a lot of work into my videos ;)

WanderMark likes this.
  4. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Who is this WanderMark? Clearly an impostor!

This was a great amount of fun, octupus-man-sama-san! My face was aching due to the fact that I was smiling all the way through, yeah!

The start was hilarious though, I was literally choking, tears flowing down my eyes. Silly cough!

Beef and ockpii like this.
  5. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Part 3 is up right now! :D Thank you for sticking with me, and I will see you some other time!

CrystalClear, SkiPzZ_ and RampageX like this.
  6. Your video's are really en-joyful and entertaining, you should defiantly make some more.

ockpii likes this.
  7. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Thank you all :D I'm glad you enjoy them, and I'm definitely thinking of making more of these ;)

8. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

ar you the on in the video im confused by what you said" who is this Wandermark?"

9. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Yeah, I'm the one in the video. I was going to make a proper introduction but had a cough attack the very moment recording started. While trying to quell it, all I could say was: "who, who is that?"

I sacrificed a cough in order to say something. This lead to me choking, had a terrible itch back in my throat, flash flood of tears ensued.

Razzey likes this.
  10. Will you make more?!

11. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

more coughs? i hope not

12. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

These were really good! I like the commentary in this video, you guys did a really good job
    What he said.

13. I rate the videos 5/5 Kegs...because it's to epic for stars.

14. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

He always makes good videos.

15. Imaperson2

Awsome but i only watched the first and the latest one which part3

16. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Wow, a lot of replies! I definitely plan on making more of these videos, with (I've already gotten a new idea on how to play Zombie Fortress, hehe) and without Mark. If you want to check out the rest of my channel, I have some variety in there, but if you're looking for just more KAG, you'll find that I've got what you want as well ;)

17. Imaperson2

I want part 4 with mark pleaseeee

18. Ockpii I absolutely love your videos! I'd start a gaming channel myself, unfortunately, I don't have the time and equipment.:QQ:

Keep up the great work though!

19. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

That's not how this work, we recorded a single video that I split into three. What you want is just another series of videos xD

And I3blue, just start with what you have around :) You don't need to be the best instantly! Just dedicate whatever you have to what you can do at the moment, that'll get you started and it can help you develop it. If you don't do anything, you'll never know how it could've been. Thank you for your kind words, as well ^^

I3lue likes this.
  20. Imaperson2

Ockpii no offense but the people i saw in the videos are kind of not pro sorry including you im really sorry :(