1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Odd crashes, bluescreens, and other issues when lauched from Steam

Discussion in 'Help' started by Volstag, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Volstag

Volstag Catapult Fodder

Hey everyone,

I bought the four pack for this game during the Steam winter sale yesterday. I tried it out then too and loved it. Yet when I booted the game up today I got numerous problems.

First my computer bluescreened. So I restarted and tried again this time loading the game up in windowed mode. This produced a tiny window with nothing on it except KAG mouse pointer and nothing else. The game's music was playing very quietly in the background.

So then I tried to boot the game up in fullscreen. I still got the very faint music but other than KAG opening in my task bar nothing happened. When I went to click on KAG in my taskbar to un-minimize it, nothing happened except my screen flashed black and my mouse cursor was reset to the middle of my screen.

Right clicking on KAG in my taskbar gave me a message saying I should reinstall the game. It also gave me this error message in a command prompt like window.

http://i.imgur.com/2zDBytp.png

I attempted to reinstall the game through steam with no luck.

Just to emphasize this point, it worked completely fine yesterday.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.