1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official Latin american server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zoultrex_, Jun 18, 2015.

1. zoultrex_

zoultrex_ Catapult Fodder

Hello KAG devs. I have just talked with Galen and he proposed me to write here on the forum to you guys.

I would like to know if you guys could work out an official Latin American server to this game.

I am from Brazil and most of the time the servers are too laggy to play. I have invited a bunch of friends to play the game (because I liked it that much) and I propose to go to the forums and steam community thread and re-engage the old players to come back to the game.

Let me know what you think, if this can be done. Feel free to PM me anytime (Zoultrex on Steam) I would galdly help.

Tern and 8x like this.
  2. Unfortunately this is pretty unlikely. Your best bet is playing on US servers, your ping shouldn't be bad there. It's also very easy to host a server of your own for you and your friends.

3. zoultrex_

Indeed ping is not that bad on the US. Why not then just setup a latam server there for the time being. I guess this would work.

4. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

A Latin American server in the US might as well be a US server. It drives away people in the US and it attracts people in Latin America, despite having virtually identical ping to US servers.

5. zoultrex_

Yes Frank thats the idea. To be honest, specifically the Brazilian online gaming community tends to be very toxic and hostile while playing online games, so its better if we have own server :D

6. Leo

Leo Haxor

Black Death CTF - Brazil. Look for it and... you're welcome. :wink:

LucasTT and Blue_Tiger like this.
  7. zoultrex_

Wow Leo thanks a lot. Ping is great btw, only 33ms in game :)

Gonna find a way to fill this bad boy up with people :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 20, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 20, 2015 ---
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 20, 2015 ---
    Server is already full :D

8. Leo

Leo Haxor

I am sorry, server is no good. I provide good servers to players. Server was lagging badly with 100% CPU usage. Until I find something better use the West Coast servers.

9. zoultrex_

Alright Leo. Thanks

10. darlanlogin

darlanlogin Gaijin in the world of kag Donator

wow thanks a lot @Leo this server will be a great for us