1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Old Account Login Problem (master authentication failed)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Aoki, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Aoki

Aoki Guest

So today I've tried making yet another new backup account, Aoki3, and figured out that I finally can connect with new account instead of old accounts;

Old Accounts;
    Aoki
    Aoki2

Im not sure what's the problem but when I tried to log using either one of my old account even with correct password (even tried changing to new password) I kept getting master authentication failed.

But when I tried using the new one I made today I can instantly logs in. Thanks.

EDIT: Btw to my clan mates, Im at public cafe, not sure when I will be able to acquired stabilized internet. Cya all soon

2. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Well I included you in the website's list anyway so yeah. Anyway your problem... *Shouts Shad*

3. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Master authentication failed is a bug caused by problems with the master server.
    Nothing to do with your password.

4. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Good to hear from you Aoki. Either way, we knew you might have problems, so we haven't kicked you, we're glad we didn't now :). All of the clan await your return when you can make it. No rush!