1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM Old Gregg [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Jun 4, 2017.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: Old Gregg
    Gamemode: TDM
    Symmetrical: Nope.
    Special features: Just your regular old swamp with a shop on either end, a couple mines and a not-so-hidden treasure chest.
    Map: Old Gregg.png

You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

[​IMG]

l3afysamz, Biurza and an_obamanation like this.
  2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

The map feels really really boring mainly for knight combat, no walls or floating islands to kick off of or anything but that's fine I suppose, it's different. One thing I know for sure though is that people like ecbicalhoe and bucka who use mines up the wazoo are gonna have a field day with all the bushes and the fact that the map already comes with two mines for free.

Maybe the mines could be made into neutral ones so they're just a general obstacle instead of something people use to camp with behind bushes. It's fine if you don't want to do that this is just a personal gripe.

Good map, love the swamp theme.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2017 ---
    @SJD360 Traders are off by a block, symmetry for the traders seems intended so if you want that move the blue one a block to the left.

I also think the water pools on the edge of the map should be made into ground. Not a big deal, this ones mainly aesthetics as the water directly touching the edge continuously goes down and looks kinda funky

upload_2017-8-2_2-10-54.png

I still believe the mines should be altered to be neutral by the way.

Osmal likes this.
  3. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

Did somebody say free mines and bushes?

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

The map is way to flat and rough at the same time, what makes movement really bad, also there are hidden mines what is kind of annoying.
    Rejected

Fuzzle likes this.