1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Old Post- K.D.S.T.K.T.D.W.G.W

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by thevan_werts, Apr 26, 2019.

?

Should I change the female knight too?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. Don't really care

40.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thevan_werts

thevan_werts Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

KINGS DON'T SEND THEIR KNIGHTS TO DEATH WITH GOLD WEAPONS
    Basically changes the knight's(Just the male, too lazy to change the female) gold weapons to steel. Also makes their shields outta treated wood... Don't ask me what witchery they used to get treated wood, they just got it. Knights, Builders and Archers, Male and Female are finished.

Edit: Temp update until I figure out how to make my post all fancy and "resourcey", Knight now has 3 tone slashes (Actually 4 tone but you'll never see the tiny pixels) and the shine is a bit darker
    Edit 2: Temp Update, female knight added, all hail GIMP
    Edit 3: Temp Update, Is it even reasonable to consider all these separate updates? Welp, Archers, male and female are here
    Edit 4: Temp Update, Hip Hip Hooray! Builders are here and they even have steeled toed boots! Screw you King Arthur, some people enjoy having toes!
    Edit 5: This was posted before I knew how to access Resources, please ignore while I try and figure out how to delete posts...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Blubahub likes this.
  2. When logic comes into play during a war, something golden - ahem - great happens.

Very nice sprite, my only qualms with it though is that you didn't keep the 3 shades in the slashes (opting for 2 instead), and the odd grey on the sword (I know it is supposed to be just a sword glint, but it is way to "bright" for me)..!

3. thevan_werts

thevan_werts Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Like I said it was cobbled together, as for the 3 tone splash sprite, the original knight has it but the gold knight (Which is the file I edited) uses two tones. I had the same problem with the glint, still trying to find a nice shade

Blubahub likes this.