1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

OMK OMK map glitch

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ranged66, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

so on beo kag war premium server a guy called OMK OMK joined, did some shit, said i will now glitch teh server and the whole map exploded, reds spawn was in the sky the water was flooding and unflooding and all other stuff hapened you only see if you had LSD.

i begged him: how did u do that tell me please how!
    but he left!
    i asked for bug rep causes of course(hehehehehe!).
    and if the man himself reads this, PLEASE PM ME(bug rep ofc hehe).

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I'm sure this guy didn't do something about that (if this really happen), + I don't know why you need a PM from, this guy can report itself. It seem you will like to do that too.

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'm pretty sure someone was taking LSD in making this thread.

locked...

afroman1 likes this.
  4. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Beo has his server modded so at a "random" moment the whole map gets flooded preventing the war to last too long.
    You can see the moment by the fact there is no water on the map. And next moment BOOM! whole map is flooded.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.