1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

One Piece - General

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by WarrFork, Jan 11, 2013.

?

One Piece - Questions

1. I watch/read One Piece.

41.7%
  2. It's my favorite anime.

25.0%
  3. I play games of One Piece.

8.3%
  4. I don't like One Piece.

16.7%
  5. anime lulz, bullshit

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

[​IMG]
    Yes, a One Piece thread, this forum need it. It's just to talk about anime/manga/games/characters of it or whatever related to it. I actually watch One Piece, I am at ep. 195, (SO I DON'T NEED TO WAIT EVERY WEEK YET.) I'll probably buy a game of it on PS3 soon (When i'll be done watching them all because I don't want to spoil myself..)​
    I'll start this with the awesome movie coming soon; One Piece Film Z. The trailer just kick so much ass.​

2. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Been watching it continuously for several years. I think I started watching when the anime was around the Skypiea arc. Although, I've been considering reading the anime for the newer arcs now because ever since the timeskip, the whole crew seems unreasonably weaker than they should be and there is a lot of stalling with still scenes and flashbacks.
    Still, anime worth watching. When you watch episode 312, make sure you got a box of tissues nearby, and a bottle of vodka.

Also, a 10-minute fanmade trailer, reflecting their current journey (also a good introduction):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMa3868D41k

P.S. Favourite character is probably Sanji. You know, cook, kicker, pacifist towards women and otherwise fun.

3. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

The trailer is pretty cool and Sanji is my favorite one too, I just like how he's acting and he is too much badass.

Fate likes this.
  4. fxdnanashi

fxdnanashi Catapult Fodder

Hey guys! Do you know that there will be a Online game based on One Piece Manga published soon? Now it is testing. Looking forward to it! And here is the game official site: http://www.joygames.me/ More detail on it.

Mods: BlueLuigi