1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Only RTDM in server list/Workshops...

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Andrej, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Andrej

Andrej Builder Stabber

Hello I have one problem. I have purchased KAG verzion but in multiplayer server list i have only few RTDM Gamemode Servers. Why ? Plz help me :QQ:
    And next problem is: In zombie fortress i have lot of workshops for example - Stone Workshop or Explosive barrels...
    But in other Gamemodes I have only 4 workshops. Plz help me.
    PS: My English is not good sorry. X3

2. At the top of the server list, it says "Display By", switch it to something besides "Beginner" like "Player Count" or "GameMode"

Most of those workshops are made for gold servers only. Like Zombie Fortress, some gold servers like Rayne's or MOLE have more workshops too. To keep people from getting them if they aren't gold no one can access them in single player besides zombies since it's locked to non gold players.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  3. Andrej

Andrej Builder Stabber

Omg thanks its working. :migrant: But another question. How can i have Gold Server ?
    Thanks.

4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You mean how do you run a gold server, or how do you join one?