1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Optimization problems

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CookieEpic, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CookieEpic

CookieEpic Shopkeep Stealer

Category: KAG Serverwide issue, affects gameplay on all ends (Other people noted the terrible lag on their ends)

Operating system: Windows, not tested on other systems

Build number: 749 1.00b

Description: Server wide lag with a touch of framerate on everyone's client. It's pretty devastating, and makes the game difficult to play.

Steps to reproduce: Place a certain amount of working objects, such as workshops with blueprints rolling in them.

Screenshots/Videos: I don't have the proper video recording software, will try and put one here when i can

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'd just say it's problem on your end. What is your connection to the Internet on which you host the game? Also what are your computer specs? I bet they are too low to host a decent server. Or if I'm wrong there might be bug in windows server.

3. CookieEpic

CookieEpic Shopkeep Stealer

Okay, first of all: I should have clarified that i was not hosting a server- But it was a problem on everyone's end- they had said so. Category: KAG Serverwide issue, affects gameplay on all ends (Other people noted the terrible lag on their ends) (EDIT: changed OP)

4. Chaoticredux

Chaoticredux Shopkeep Stealer

Also having the same issue , happens with massive bases , fps drops dramatically.

Kalikst, LostPix and CookieEpic like this.
  5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Many people are having fps problems, the devs are looking in to it.

CookieEpic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.