1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Outpost v1.2

An outpost with a storage, where you can spawn and change class.

1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Mazey submitted a new resource:

Outpost - An outpost with a storage, where you can spawn and change class.

Read more about this resource...

Contrary and goodyman8 like this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

3. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

@Mazey This is pretty cool Mazey, I like.

4. Mazey

Thanks!

5. stees

stees Builder Stabber

I put this on my CTF server, but don't see the shop available. Is it only for TTH?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  6. CapitanForceX

CapitanForceX Drill Rusher

It's a really cool mod, outpost is awesome but i have a doubt.

Players should not choose to make the outpost stable or transportable?

7. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

This looks perfect for the rebalance mod

CapitanForceX likes this.
  8. CapitanForceX

CapitanForceX Drill Rusher

Yes, Outpost are also too much slight, easy to throw and walk with them. For me they need to be heavier than now in both cases because "Heyo! You are bringing a structure! Why it's so slight? Ahaha" ::P:

9. Mazey

I just need to tweak it I guess, already made some changes for the AG server but I haven't uploaded them

RampageX likes this.
  10. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Yeah I think this could be really nice with proper limits. For example only being able to use one at a time and making it expensive. Would need some play tests to know for sure.

Mazey likes this.
  11. Mazey

I like that idea, I'm going to combine this with the idea from Mumble (I think it was Rayne's?) to make it a shop.

I really wonder how this would work in gather, could be something really tactical. Place it near to the shops? Try to rush and put it mid? Somewhere I can't think of because I'm bad?

Working on it now, might upload some gifs later
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 24, 2015 ---
    Finished the shop, just need to add that you can only build one and animation frames

RampageX and CapitanForceX like this.
  12. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Oh la la I really like this idea so far, Perhaps 100-120 gold will be appropriate. Now that shops drop gold when destroyed it'd fit right into the meta.

To sum it all up imo here's some values you can try out.

100-250 stone (Since tunnel system and storage require 250 total.)
    300-450 wood (People can spawn in, quick swap as knight to builder and back to drop mats. There's even a storage to prevent decay.)
    100-120 gold (Tunnel system is 100 gold and this has extra functions.)

13. Mazey

I was thinking of dropping the storage (but I'm not sure yet). Maybe a bit cheaper, you can only build 1 after all. 150 stone 200 wood 100 gold?

RampageX likes this.