1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Owthathurts

Discussion in 'Archive' started by owthathurts, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. owthathurts

owthathurts Shark Slayer

I play a few hours a day, generally 2-3, maybe a bit more, depending on what i have to do on said day..

I've been admin on Beo for... a good while now, i didn't get the admin due to being a friend of his, i am STILL an admin there, and the status has never been removed.
    I also admin on Galen's servers, and, to my knowledge, that has never been removed either.

I've been part of the admin teams with players such as Galen, Lieber, Master4523 and Raron, and would hope they'd reccomend me ( they like to troll me, what can i say :/ )

I like to think im a fair admin, but the punishments might sometimes be slightly over the top, but i have removed ones which i later decided were a bit harsh, and lowered the ban/mute times.

Finally, im English, and 26 years old.

Ruleral, Beef, Hella and 5 others like this.
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yup, gots my support, fwiw. :teabag:

3. Beo

Beo Bison Rider Tester

He's one of the good ones. :thumbs_up:

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

+1

Beef likes this.
  5. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.