1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Persistent Server DC/Ban upon attempted re-entry.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Will_Tomorrow, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Will_Tomorrow

Will_Tomorrow Catapult Fodder

Hey everyone,

Bought the game, love it. Wanted to love it some more tonight, but upon attempting to play this evening I've been kicked consistently from every game (after about 5-10 minutes). Upon trying to log back into the game, I get a notification that I've been banned from the server. Not sure what this is about, as I'm no rager/douchey douche, and generally am quietly reinforcing our awe inspiring defenses when it happens.

This has happened on the 8 most populated servers (my filter preference) and I'm concerned that I may not be able to get back into some of the sweet gold servers, which would be a total drag. Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Probably ping kicks. You will have a high ping when playing on servers that are far away or when playing while downloading.

3. Will_Tomorrow

Will_Tomorrow Catapult Fodder

I'd imagined it was something along those lines, thank you for the response. Do you know if that enacts a permanent ban; or is it just a set time? Thanks again.

4. Roflington

Roflington Shark Slayer

it will depend on the servers, mostly they last around 2 to 10 mins at most