1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Pet Pictures thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Monsteri, Dec 14, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

So, since we don't have a thread like this, I thought I'd make one!
    Feel free to share here photos of yourselfs, your pets, or just any pictures you or your friends have taken.
    To start the thread off, here are some images of my gerbils :3

http://i.imgur.com/a2T2b.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/da929.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/JW8eP.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/m5Jho.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/b7kM5.jpg

The photos I've got from them are almost all of them just sitting and eating food, since the little bastards are always on the move (except when they are eating or sleeping) , it is HARD.

Wyeth and trelawney like this.
  2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Blueboy23, Stevedog, jerloch and 3 others like this.
  3. Monsteri

Oh, it's cute, love the last vid!

It could love my pets, too.. :P

4. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

That made me giggle for about 15 minutes.

5. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Monsteri, your gerbils are ADORABLE! :D May I ask, are they a pain in the butt to care and feed? After looking at those ADORABLE pictures I want one or two. :3

Oh yeah, I have a puppy. He's over exited and takes meds for it. Because of that he might have to be put down. :/ He's a year old. I don't have many pics of him now, only pics when he was young.

Anyways, here's a pic of when he ate my camera. (Sorry no website to post on, I'm too lazy/not allowed.) You wonder how I got the footage? Well, he threw up a working SD card. :D

626 096.JPG

Here's him just being, normal. (Again, sorry for big-ness)

lantern 2011 022.JPG

When he was brand new.

11202010 008 (2).JPG

Being a good boy in the yard. :3 Again, he was brand new at the time.
    626 085 (2).JPG

So yeah....... I have more pics and vids, I'll upload them if I get bored.

Blueboy23, Monsteri and trelawney like this.
  6. Monsteri

No, they are not hard to take care of at all.
    They don't even need your company, they go by themselves, but remember that you must have at least two of them always! They don't smell bad, they don't eat much food (well, for their size they do!), they are just perfect pets.

What they need are new litters every week, water every day, food every day, enough size to run a bit around, something to gnaw, and maybe a running wheel. I've got to take a picture of them sleeping together, it is the cutest thing ever :3

P.S. Cute dog, it will be a shame if it has to be put down :/ Jogging with it more and training it could help.

sj67 likes this.
  7. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Thanks, we try our best but he's just to crazy. We took him somewhere to get 'groomed' but he went nuts and went on a rampage. That costs a lot of money to repair. He also has a traning collar (AKA a shock collar), but that doesn't help much. He's well trained as in if you let him out he won't run away. He'll be in the yard or woods for a while and then come back with a bloodstained beard. :P (When I can, I'll take a picture.) He loves people but he's too agressive around them. He hurt a dog quite bad while playing with him so we don't do that anymore. He loves to protect us, even when we don't need to be protected. He's the best begger I've ever seen.

And being in public with him is useless. :/

8. Monsteri

Uh, do not use shock collars. They will just make him fearful and aggressive.

9. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

Yeah, we have a dog that was a 'bit' hyperactive, tried a shock collar, worst mistake I have ever made with my dog :(. Luckily when he reached about 2 he started to 'calm down'. He's now nearly 3 and he's fine now. Just give it time :) Btw he's so cute! :B):

10. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

About 2 weeks ago (it's closer to 3 now) my sister and I had to put our daschund to sleep... Poor little guy has had kidney problems for a little over a year, and he died at 6 years of age.

So my sister and I decided that instead of going to a breeder, we would go to a shelter and adopt a pet. We both agreed that if we were to ever get another dog, we would get a miniature Doberman Pincher. (We have a relatively small house, so we can't get a bigger dog like I want. :( ) We went to 3 different places, all of which were closed, until finally we drove almost an hour to a no kill shelter. We saw a few Fox terriers, a few mutts, then we rounded the corner and saw a cute, intelligent, and incredibly healthy 4 year old female mini pincher named Sasha. We were both so excited. She's house trained, smart, friendly, and we filled out all the appropriate paperwork. We get to bring her home tomorrow around 4! Couldn't be more excited!

As soon as we get her home, I'll be posting some pictures! I'm always interested in hearing about other peoples' pets, so tell me KAG community, what kind of pets do you have?

11. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Here are some pictures of my siamese cats. Lovely creatures with damn sharp claws. Protip, don't walk around with a t-shirt. Ever so often a cat decides to jump up on your back and tries to hang onto you by burrowing the claws in your neck.

"Dancing" cats.
    Cat album.
    Cat stung by a wasp.

12. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Wasn't aware this was here. :( Sorry guys!

[​IMG]

This is our adopted baby Sasha. She's the sweetest, most intelligent and friendly dog I think I've ever found in a shelter before. We were so lucky to have found her!

GeniusofEvil likes this.
  13. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

I'll post a pic of my praying mantis later :D

14. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Whatever you do, don't get two of them. They will eat each other. :eek:

15. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Weird your dog shouldn't have to be put down unless it attacks someone or is in high danger of attacking someone, have you tried training? Just about every dog can be trained, and your dog is very cute. Now, for training getting them used to the training in other areas is a challenge, a challenge I've still yet to manage with my own dog, when I had the time and the will to train her everyone else in the family was inconsistent so she learned to not give a fuck, typical problem with puppies btw, especially when they're cute, so naturally when I try to do it now she's defiant, and now that everyone sees it's a problem they 'want' to help but don't.

In other words, there shouldn't be much wrong with your dog, he's probably just very active for his breed, treat him like you would a dalmatian or something, I've had one and those fuckers, well, hahah, oh man, don't get one.

Wish my dog was more active, lazy lazy dog :P So lazy, can't walk her around the block twice without her just panting super hard like she's going to die and wanting to go back home and not come out again for at least an hour, yet for some reason she'll run around in the back yard for half hour clips at breakneck fucking speeds.

Beef likes this.
  16. Monsteri

Haha, I bet you wouldn't be the happiest person with a dog like my sister's german sepherd, either.
    The thing can run like 10 mails in a row, lol you certainly don't want to be there when it gets loose and your lips are so cold in the frost that you can't whistle it back.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  17. Redigit

Redigit is not my actual name, it's Tommasop.

My pig:
    [​IMG] (When i waz a kid)
    And my first piece of BACON!

Inexorable and GeniusofEvil like this.
  18. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Looks exactly like my cat.

19. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Will have to dig up some pics of my cat. BRB with an edit.

EDIT:
    RoscoXmas.jpg

He thinks the Christmas tree is just for him every year when it gets put up. He stays under it and never really leaves except to eat or go outside.

20. Monsteri

He stole your cat! Go rescue it!

Blueboy23 likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi