1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official AUS Clan-War Server + Other Mods

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Pineapple, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

:red:Official AUS Clan-War Server:blue:

[​IMG]

Used for Clan-Wars and Other Mods.

Current Admin Team:
    Super Admins:
    Pine
    Admins:
    Waxtor1
    ThebuffPirannah

If you want to apply for admin, either message me here on the forums, or on discord.
    Pine#0005
    Thank You!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. DarkDescent13

DarkDescent13 Shopkeep Stealer

KAG Username: DarkDescent13
    KAG Nickname: Kritical
    Forums Name: DarkDescent13
    Steam Name: Kritical
    Discord Name (Optional): Kritical
    What Country are you in?: New Zealand
    Have You Had Any Other Admin Experiences?: No
    How Would You Define Griefing?: Somebody sabotaging there teams base team killing or in some cases spamming
    What would you do if you were told someone is griefing, and have no evidence?: Sit i spectator and watch them
    What do you do when someone is impersonating someone else?: Freeze them and tell them to change there name
    Other: Thankyou for the chance to apply for admin on your server

3. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

KAG Username: cruxiat

KAG Nickname: crux

Forums Name: @Cruxiat

Steam Name (If Possible): lord_cruxiat

Discord Name (Optional): Cruxiat#9584

What Country are you in?: australia.

Have You Had Any Other Admin Experiences?: in chronological order: admin on Darksteel's 5v5 modded CTF, admin on S1W's AUS clan-war server, admin on Minooch's Modded server, admin for both MLK2 and MLK3 servers and admin on Cameron's Australian Gather Server.

How Would You Define Griefing?: any act that is detrimental to a team's success ingame: killing of teammates in a deliberate manner, destruction & removal of blocks w/out replacement, etc.

What would you do if you were told someone is griefing, and have no evidence?: I'd make sure to spectate the server and the player in question until it's beyond a reasonable doubt that they are in fact doing it, otherwise if I'm unable to play then a warning to the player about the rules of the server, notifying them that they're breaking rules.

What do you do when someone is impersonating someone else?: I'm not really bothered with this, as long as it's not an admin or anyone who could potentially manipulate people to break the rules, in which case I'd issue a warning but probably not anything stronger.

Any Other Information?: nope. thanks for your time.