1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Players can't see my custom head.

Discussion in 'Help' started by DragonShark, Jan 20, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

I made my custom head today, and I overwrite another characters head ( So its like a retexture ) But nobody seems to see it, they see the old skin not the retextured. Thanks for helping ::):

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Only you have this retextured head in files: The other still have normal head. If they will have the same files as you do, they will see it.

3. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

But how can I let them see my head without that the other people dont have that file, Because I saw one guy with an owl texture what is normally not in the Game and I could saw his owl head.

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Because there are guards / the people that made kag / KAG team / etc or how you like to call them. That people have custom heads that only they can use (the heads are in file, but possible to wear them only for "KAG Team")

e: BL is a faget

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  5. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

There is a mod that allows what you want, however the server in question needs to have the mod installed.

Please read: https://forum.kag2d.com/resources/blowjob.151/

The people who have their own custom heads anywhere have been a huge tribute to KAG in some way or another and have basically 'earned' their head. If you wish for one in this respect, you would have to do a lot for the community in order to get it, not all of those heads belong to KAG Team members or even moderators, it's about instead what you did/do to help really.

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

@DragonShark Consider using Blowjob (mod), it's in the resources tab.

e: BL is a faget

Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey