1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Please help!

Discussion in 'Help' started by kosta5000, Mar 19, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. kosta5000

kosta5000 Catapult Fodder

Hi all!
    First, i want to say that i'm from Russia and pleas excuse me if i don't know grammar very good.
    My problem very simple: I can't run KAG. it starts, but after i choose play in small menu KAG clos.
    1 month ago i play KAG without any problems. Anyone know why it isn't start?

2. hugio88

hugio88 I am the king of KAG! Donator

Maybe it's something with your graphics card..
    If it suddenly happened from out of nowhere. I recommend trying to update it(your graphics card, not kag)

3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hi there,

What version of Linux Distro are you running?
    Are you running the game with elevated privileges? Where does the game get up to before it closes? Is there any error if the console (black box/terminal windows) appears when launching the game? Can you provide any screenshots that would help explain the situation? You can always try deleting: KAG/Base/Entities /Scripts and also KAG/App/Version.txt and then running the game again, this should force it to do an update and re-download both those folders you deleted.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey