1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF PooManCHU_Core Gaia

Discussion in 'Maps for the Official KAG Servers' started by PooManCHU, Sep 20, 2017.

1. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Builder Stabber

Name: Core Gaia
    Symmetrical: Y
    Special features : 2 flags per team one in red zone on each side.
    more than one path.
    and now the elephant in the room, the core.what some would say "gimmick" of the map, it's this maps true special feature, the core contains half of the maps mat's in it and over half of the maps gold, during build phase there is enough stone at base for building, just requires a bit more digging than most maps, and stone veins are also marked by underground caves. but during mid to end game most of the stone at the bases will be gone eventually driving the teams to fight over the core, the core it's self is a poor place for a base, as keg's can be dropped on any wanna-be base getting established, builders would be better off trying a hit and run for mats with a knight helping, it's hard either way.
    The middle islands are quite good for knight fighting.
    This map is a little experimental but i think it could be really fun

Map:.png PooManCHU_CoreGaia.png

In Game:
    KAG 2017-09-20 21-58-42-47.png KAG 2017-09-20 21-58-22-70.png KAG 2017-09-20 21-59-45-73.png

Edit: Added more bed rock to to core, this stops tunnels that are built within the core from becoming Keg proof and OP, this change is important becasue mats can not be stolen if they are brought back with the tunnel, a tunnel may still be built on top this is ok becasue it would be subject to keg drops and in general a lot more flak. i thank HelloHuman for pointing this out to me in a conversation we had. idea props go to him
    PooManCHU_CoreGaia.png

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    PUNK123 and eragon200012 like this.
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Ballista Bolt Thrower Forum Moderator

whenever i try to get a good look at this map the abyss absorbs my soul

3. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Builder Stabber

it will do more than that, it will consume your whole body too, for the closest look i would use a paint program, much safer that way