1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF PooManCHU_CraggyFlats II [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by PooManCHU, Sep 26, 2017.

1. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

Hello everyone, this is my third iteration on the map originally known as goblet of the gods, taking the critiques of Punk123 into consideration i re uploaded the map, after that further critiques were given by Joop, i edited once again, this is the result. hope you enjoy

Map name: CraggyFlats II, not as redundant now that theirs more flats.
    Symmetrical: Y
    Special features : 2 flags per team one in red zone on each side.
    how the map was changed and why:
    as you will see in the pictures mid has been changed quite alot, the middle caves and whole upper tier is gone why? well this has been done to make teamwork work better on this map, well while multple paths is good for choice, it's not so good for coordinated teamwork, as the team will be spread out trying to hold every path. by reducing the positions on the map each team should hold, from 4 down to 2 at mid can really help to bring a team more together.

i also have reduced the amount of stone as i though it a little much.

map.png PooManCHU_CraggyFlatsII.png

i will upload the ingame pics later on

Cruxiat likes this.
  2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Rejected, tower death pit + very easy to defend location making it hard to capture the flag unless you do some cheeky archer business.