1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ports 50301 not working for residential ISP (Rogers)

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Chumind, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

My ISP Rogers does't let 50301 i think :(... Is there some way to host with a diffrent port? Lots of people Teamviewed me and they all failed.

Thanks

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Yes you can use a different port, but it's probably more an issue with port forwarding.
    KAG/Base/Scripts/dedicated_autoconfig.gm
    this line: global sv_port = 50301;
    change that to your wanted server port. As I said though, if you are having issues with the server, you probably need to port forward. Login into your router (it depends on your model, but in general IP to use in Browser is 192.168.0.1 with Username: admin and password: password) and go to the gaming tab or port forwarding tab.

3. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

I can fix it for you over Teamviewer if you'd like. PM me.