1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Post your KAG gameplay videos.

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by LostPix, Mar 3, 2012.

1. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

I'm gonna start with my video from Zombie Survival.

Also for recording I use Fraps, if you also go to your graphic card settings page you can select non-standard but supported resolutions and find 720p, simply add it to list it will allow you to play any other games or KAG in 1280x720 window which is very useful for recording.

I was annoyed by buggy flying wraiths so I disabled them in my game, it's also easier now to survive and you don't have to stay underground the whole time, in this video I gathered enough migrants and made a small squad to venture deep into dungeons to destroy necromancer altars, see how it ends up for me.

Don't be fooled by weird colours on the video thumbnail, it's a weird embedding glitch, colours in video are fine.

2. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

I recently made a video, demonstrating the new zombie mode! I love doing these sorts of things as it improves my english vocabulary and pronounciation. You should've heard me a couple years ago, definitely seen an improvment!

I actually rememberd to turn off f.lux this time around. It is a program that dims the brightness of the screen, giving it an orange glow. It is very good for your eyes when it is getting dark around you. Had a few instances when I forgot to shut it down. Hours of gameplay lost. Made my face rather sad to say the very least.

Although, if you want to be postive about it, I can say that it was a great learning experience.

As for regards of the video, I am quite critical when it come down to judge myself. The commentary is really subpar at certain points throughout the video. I think my number one problem right now is keeping calm, you don't have to fill every millisecond with your own voice. Let it be quiet when there's nothing to be said.

And if I am going to nitpick, then I have to point out the fact that my microphone picked up some the in-game audio at a certain point at the beginning of the video.

Vidar, jerloch, amuffinattack and 2 others like this.
  3. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

You sir have an epic voice,
    and awesome video, good job.

Cheesemaster66 likes this.
  4. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

I made a montage video not that long ago. I believe it turned out rather good. Maybe a tad bit chaotic, but a small taste of chaos every now and then is always nice. The only thing I would directly criticise is that I am zooming in, a lot. I can imagine this might put off some people.

5. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

WanderMark, I've recently found out about your KAG videos while searching for people who had covered the game - not that many - and I've been loving and learning a lot from them!

Definitely happens with myself as well... record-as-you-play videos are quite tough to make (not as tough as analysis ones, though..), so I get a bit over the edge as well.

Also, I have a gaming channel of my own, ockpii. I've been focusing on Terraria and Starbound but I have made a Cube World video and now I'm starting with KAG!
    Here is the first part of my playthrough of the Zombie Fortress mode! :D

EDIT: Second part where I start recruiting and suffer some attacks!

EDIT2: Third part, where we get some unwanted visitors...

EDIT3: Finale, best anti-climax ever!

Do thumb the video up, leave your input in comment form, subscribe to my channel, watch my other videos and share it around. <3 from the bottom of my heart

~ockpii

GreenArrow17 and xChapx like this.
  6. GreenArrow17

GreenArrow17 Shark Slayer

Ockpii ive seen all your vids and lOve them could u plzz make another zombies one

7. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Thanks! And working on it. It's harder than you'd think to set a date for it, plus repeated logins don't work anymore...

GreenArrow17 likes this.
  8. GreenArrow17

GreenArrow17 Shark Slayer

Ok im looking forward to it already keep it up man!!! :)

9. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Not sure if this is worth posting or not, but regardless here it is. I go on a random CTF server and just ramble about stuff like the Ouya, Hyrule Historia and other stuff of the sort.

</br>--- merged: Sep 13, 2012 3:48 PM ---</br>
    A new set of videos from me, Finbar and Ruari in Zombie Fortress! Three parts as usual, and I'll link you the first part, which will then lead you to the other two parts. Part 1 is on my channel, already uploaded, part 2 on Finbar's and Part 3 will be on mine once again. Part 1 and 2 are up!

Regardless... enjoy Part 1 ^_^

EDIT: Part 3 is up! I boss it out and die miserably.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.