1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Potatobird

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Potatobird, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Region: North America (USA)

A short description of why you want to become a tester:
    I like helping test new stuff, and messing around and trying to figure out how things work and why they happen is kinda interesting tbh. Y'all make some fun games and I'd be happy to help out! Also I guess I'm kind of curious to see what the testing process is like.

Have you ever used IRC?
    Yeah, I use it occasionally.

What OS do you use?
    Windows 10

Find a bug in KAG or TR and give a brief bug report on it or give some constructive feedback on a feature in one of those games.

Uh, okay, here's a little bug report:
    Kag Client
    Windows 10
    Build 1741
    Description
    : The "Snap Camera To Pixel" option in the "Misc" settings tab is automatically checked and set to On every time you join a server
    Reproduce: Set "Snap Camera To Pixel" off => Join a new server or rejoin same server => Setting is now back on

Some other things:
    - Siege engines no longer catch fire [1741]
    - Alt-Tabbing sometimes causes resolution issues (have posted about this) [1741 client]
    - Builders can sometimes attack lag-ghosts that enemies leave behind after travelling through tunnels, thus damaging them from across the map

And I guess I could probably go on if I think really hard about it :)

I've also given plenty of constructive feedback on KAG features on the forums.

Any other information you'd like us to know or take into consideration?
    Uh, not that I know of! Good luck finding your 20 people (probably won't be too hard :o)

Kazaco97, Fellere825, _Cuffs_ and 2 others like this.