1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Premium account in game but not on forums

Discussion in 'General Help' started by a_wizard, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a_wizard

a_wizard Catapult Fodder

greetings, so i have a dilemma
    my in game account on kag is premium-works fine
    my forum account, however retains a regular member status(not premium, like it should be)

things I have tried":
    *relogging on the site, clearing cache/history
    *emailing tech support

so now i come here to ask for help, it would be much appreciated if some were forthcoming thank you

2. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

So you've sent an email to "support [at] thd.vg" and got no answer? When did you send the mail? Wait at least 3-4 days.
    We KAG guards here on the forum can't do anything about this.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  3. a_wizard

a_wizard Catapult Fodder

oh i got an answer, just it petered about for about a day, then the support person hasn't replied for the last 2 days (which is why i took it here)

EDIT: to clarify petered, the support staff and I had a slight language barrier, and over corresponding emails for 1 day no progress was made >.<

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If you log in at kag2d.com, does it show you as a premium? If yes, what's the url your profile is on.

5. Berzerkra

Berzerkra Builder Stabber

Where exactly on kag2d.com does it show if I'm premium or not? I mean, I entered my code under settings but that's it. Strangely enough, it was named "redeem gift code" or something even though I bought it myself on Desura and didn't recieve it as a gift.

*EDIT*
    Seems like I have the same problem
    </br>--- merged: Feb 27, 2012 4:38 PM ---</br>
    test

6. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

[​IMG](That last login thingy is bugged btw.)

7. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You dont have that problem, your name is gold on the forums

8. a_wizard

a_wizard Catapult Fodder

I'm afraid it shows me as a regular user - http://kag2d.com/user/a_wizard

EDIT: some more info ,it seems i've never recieved the buy conformation email (if there is such a welcome to kag premium message) , the only one i have is a single welcome to kag inbox, with a link to activate a regular account *yet. a_wizard account IN GAME remains premium
    </br>--- merged: Feb 27, 2012 6:46 PM ---</br>
    so after playing some multiplayer, my game account changed BACK to non premium version partly, ( i couldnt see map maker anymore, name wasn't green(yet i could still change hats)

SOLUTION: i just rebought the game, got the gift code, registered. sort of annoying i had to purchase this game twice though ;')

9. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It definitely shouldn't have been necessary to buy it twice - but thanks for doing so. Think of it this way, you're supporting indie game development and you still got it cheaper than the final price will be :)

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.