1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Premium Effects

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Dovydas, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Dovydas

Dovydas Shopkeep Stealer

I just bought premium, activated the code and it said I am now premium. Someone tell me why when I go to play, I cannot change my guy with 200+ options or whatever, I do not see any new game modes.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

BracketisWrong.jpg

At this point you get hats. Go to the options menu and there you may select a hat. There after, upon your first death on the server, you will appear with the hat you have chosen.

edit: Kouji, the greatest ninja strikes again.

inactive_account likes this.
  3. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

There aren't yet 200 heads. You get a yellow name and you get the soon to be released, Zombie Mode. If you look on the banner before you got Premium, that's what you will have in the FUTURE. I hope I helped you out. For a more in-depth ist, go here.
    Edit: Ninja'd by Kouji!

4. Melan

Melan Shark Slayer

I think premium only gives you new heads at the moment, and among others, such as access to premium servers, and not getting kicked from servers, may have missed some minor ones, I'm not sure :p As KAG is still in Alpha mode, and still in development
    But I'm pretty sure that premium will give you access to new game modes, zombies is coming VERY soon, new heads probably, new weapons ... etc.

There are various threads on what's coming up later, so you should give those a read.