1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Problem validate registration Registration

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Eleos, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleos

Eleos Builder Stabber

Hello, I encountered a problem when creating my account KAG, during the creation of it, everything was fine, until I see the error message: "The Smtp server not responding" or something like that.

My account is created, and who bought the game just after the creation of this one, I can not play because an error message appears when I login to my account at the start of the game, telling me that I don 'did not validate my account via the confirmation email, off I have not received any mail from you.
    Could you send me the confirmation link has the address of my account.

thank you

Account Name: Eleos

Email account: benito06(at)bbox(dot)fr edit - beef - lets not make it too easy for the spam bots, eh?

Ps: excuse me for my poor English, I am French and I have very little basis in English

thank you
    </br>--- merged: Mar 25, 2012 8:53 AM ---</br>
    I even check in my spam mail

2. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

There is something wrong with the confirmation emails at the moment. In the meantime please send an email to "support [at] thd.vg" - saying you didn't receive the confirmation email and provide account name and email (just like you did).

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

There was a problem with the server configuration for sending activation e-mails for a few hours yesterday morning. It is no longer a problem. If you don't appear to have received a confirmation e-mail after 5-10 minutes of waiting please:
    1) check your spam/junk folder thoroughly
    2) contact support at thd dot vg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.