1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Problem with custom textures for KAG

Discussion in 'Help' started by LordBuilder98, Jan 19, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. LordBuilder98

LordBuilder98 Bison Rider

Hi guys.

I've got an problem. Yesterday, i start painting my own textures for knight, in the KAG files. When i run the game, the red team warriors look the same as the blue.
    But when i search files from knightRed, i didn't find them.
    Then i found a file called "teamPalette". Repainted, and the problem was the same like before.
    Can anyone help me ; d ?

(sorry for my bad english, lolz)

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You need to use the very blue sprites you see at the teampalette.png (inside /base/sprites)
    Basically the game reads those 4 different blue and traduce them into the other team's colours. That's why heads are also blue, as well as the rest of items, characters etc.
    There is no file for any red character then.

3. LordBuilder98

LordBuilder98 Bison Rider

@edit1:
    but if i change at the example - sword, for maybe hammer, the colors again gonna be the same in all teams? ; d

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yes, they will be the same, unless you change the blue sprites. You can, for instance, paint the sword with those 4 blue values, which will make any team to have their sword coloured as their team colour.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey