1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Problems with the KAG

Discussion in 'General Help' started by FuegoFauto, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuegoFauto

FuegoFauto Catapult Fodder

Hola Amigos =) solo vengo aqui a desirles que recientemente pusieron una actualizacion al juego KAG, resulta que desde ese momento ya no eh podido jugarlo =( eh intentado descargarlo de nuevo pero sigue sin funcionar =( ay les dejo mi mensaje, espero lo respondan pronto n.n

Tradusido Por Google; Translated by Google;
    Hello Friends =) just come here to desirles recently put an update to the game KAG, is that since then no longer able to play =( (eh tried to download it again but still does not work =( oh I give you my message, I hope you respon soon n.n

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

what error do you get?

my crappy spanish translation:
    qué error se lo da?

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Esta saliendo negro la pantalla?

No mas no abre?

Se encongela?

4. FuegoFauto

Simplemente, cuando le doy "Jugar" sale la pantalla y me sale error.
    Traslate;
    Just when I give "Play" leaves the screen and I get error.

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Okay.

Eso me ha pasado antes también. Tratar de reinstalar el juego. A lo mejor algo paso cuando estaba instalando el juego.

JacKD likes this.
  6. FuegoFauto

XD Resulta que si, el problema era ese =( solo tenia que instalarlo de nuevo -.- gracias :3

JacKD likes this.
  7. Kouji

De nada.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.