1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Produce, evolve, through experience

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by m0zzila, May 30, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Hey fellow knights, builders and yeah, also you, you nasty Archers!

At first I want to sum up how most of the games run at the moment in silent beta.
    Game Starts, Build up Base, with factorys etc. farm gold, get blueprints, let factories do their work, on or 2 builders take care of defensive walls etc.
    The point is, that the farming of materials and making use of the Builders class kind of decays over time.

So heres my suggestion how to make builders a must have, Maintenance of all the factory buildings. It somehow bugs me that once you have a factory with the Blueprint, it produces it no matter what. I thought about feeding factories with material constantly to make stuff.
    For Example, you add 100 Wood to a factory and with that wood it can make 3 War boats. If the wood supplies are empty the builder needs to refill it.

Another Thing I would like to suggest is experience. You know if you have a Blueprint but not the expirience to build it, you will mess it up. So I thought of gaining experience when you do certain stuff.
    A Builder gets experience by digging and farming. A Dirt block gives 1 experience, Stone 5, felling a tree 5, making wood plates 3, and so on, everything a builder can farm gets its experience quantity. Now to build something, factory all sorts of workshop, you need a certain amount of experience.
    A Knight gets experience by kills, dealt Dmg stearing boats throwing Bombs etc.

greetings

2. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Isn't this just a repost of a topic you posted a few days ago?
    Didn't that topic get locked for being a repeat suggestion?

Apronymous likes this.
Mods: Rainbows