1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

[PROUT] volkuur

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by mugg91, Jun 2, 2019.

1. mugg91

mugg91 Catapult Fodder

Server: KAG Official CTF EU No. 3

Time: about an hour ago

Evidence:
    Video

Reason: Abuse of votekick system

Comments:
    1st occurrence (no video evidence):
    I was in CTF EU No. 3 before the video recording, with [PROUT] Thekon and [PROUT] volkuur as my teammates and 1 enemy player. One of my two teammates had the last enemy flag and didn't want to go clear it, instead prolonging the game. I then attacked the enemy base a bit, then a votekick was started by one of the two teammates that I would be griefing. It failed, then it started up again 10 sec later and I was wrongfully kicked out for 30 minutes.

2nd occurrence:
    I then came back (which is where the video recording starts), watched the current game, and started playing the new started match, when I was asked by [PROUT] Thekon to switch sides, which I replied to with "no". Then [PROUT] volkuur started a votekick and I was kicked out within 2 seconds and banned again on the server for 30 minutes, for no reason I would deem legitimate. [PROUT] Thekon and one other player was voting "in favor" of me getting kicked.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

That's a hard case. Can't just globally ban for a vote kick. Who am I supposed to ban? Whole clan? The person that started a vote? It's not as easy as it seems and should be punished on spot, right on the server. Talked over with the person. Global ban seems a bit harsh even if short.

That said - if we get more evidence and more people chime in to show that it's not just few once in a blue moon cases - I'll be happy to issue a ban. Still I think that talking to them might prove more time worthy.

I've first deleted the report for that very reason - there's not much we can do about it. Next time it happens - let some admins know, tag me on discord or try making a post on the forums. If it's indeed a wrongful ban, then admins will be more than happy to unban you on the server.

EDIT: It seems that you have 2 separate KAG accounts. We should probably merge them. You have mugg91 and mugg1991. You didn't need to create additional account when you came from Steam.
    Anyway, reply here https://forum.thd.vg/threads/you-need-your-kag-accounts-merged-post-here.22466/

Biurza and PUNK123 like this.