1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Putt-Putt saves the zoo

Discussion in 'Other games' started by an_obamanation, May 30, 2016.

?

Is Putt-Putt a good game?

This poll will close on May 30, 2026 at 2:48 AM.
  1. Good for kids, but not funny when you're older

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good for kids and good for a laugh

25.0%
  3. Never played it, don't know.

50.0%
  4. It's awful for any audience!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. You could change the color of putt-putt 10/10 ign

25.0%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Putt-Putt saves the zoo is a game by humongous entertainment, known for such series as Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, and Spy Fox. In Putt-Putt you play as the hero Putt-Putt, a young brave car who has come to the zoo to save the baby animals from the biggest threats of all, these include a mouse, and a very very tiny dam. How will Putt-Putt overcome these powerful threats to peace and prosperity across the kingdom of cartown!? Only time will tell....

In all seriousness,these games are mainly intended for kids but they can be very very funny to play even if you're too old for them, and they're wacky enough with enough colors and simple conflicts for children to learn from and be happy about playing, and for those who are older can laugh and react to some of the crazy and bizarre creatures and objects that exist in Car town. If you wanna get a nice game for your children or younger family members, this'd be a good thing to get them. If you wanted a game to get a good laugh from...Wait for it to go on sale. The game is 7.99 and I feel like it's going to not get you your money's worth in terms of laughs. I bought it for 1.95 and the money I spent on it was worth it to me, a nice chuckle and some cute moments that brought a tiny smile to my face. A nice game either way :D

[​IMG]

The Putt-Putt steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/294660

Things have gone wild at the Cartown Zoo!

Today's the grand opening of the Cartown Zoo, and there's still so much to do: zoo chow is running low, and all the baby animals are missing. Putt-Putt® and Pep need your child's help to reunite the little ones with their parents before Outback Al can open the gates. Along the way, they'll swing across alligator-infested rivers, play ice hockey with a polar bear, build a bridge out of icebergs, bop with dancing penguins, and enjoy other adventures. This zoo is full of loyal friends and captivating challenges that are sure to run wild through your child's imagination.

• Take breaks from the action to play games, sing songs, paint Putt-Putt® or learn about the animals you find in the zoo.
    • Click Points reveal hundreds and hundreds of hidden surprises.
    • Use Putt-Putt's® special camera to take picture of your favorite zoo animals and print them out.
    • Out of time? You can save the game and finish it later.

This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
    For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
    The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html

• MINIMUM:
      • Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
      • Memory: 512 MB RAM
      • Graphics: 100% DirectX compatible graphics
      • Storage: 512 MB available space
      • Sound Card: 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound

• RECOMMENDED:
      • Processor: 1.5 GHz Procesor
      • Memory: 512 MB RAM
      • Graphics: 100% DirectX compatible graphics
      • Storage: 512 MB available space
      • Sound Card: 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound

If you've got any funny pictures of putt-putt or fond memories post away. I hope funny pictures though, I loooove the putt-putt stuffs. Oh, and did I mention that this game scared me more than actual horror games that come out nowadays? So if you're looking for a good horror game i'd recommend this. :D

Mods: BlueLuigi