1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

[question] about Speedhack.

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by miniu, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miniu

miniu Haxor

Hi!

I just have 1 question. When i know how to spedhack , i think i can say it to yyyy "developers" how they do that , and after "developers" can repair it ?

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

The developers know how speedhackers do that (that or they have been ignoring the problem for 17 months and releasing random tries of "fixes"). The problem is that the "way" speedhackers do that can not be fixed on the dev side since the "way" the game engine is built (this is not 100% true, but lets just say it can not be fixed). It has already been tried and it has failed several times.

3. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Speed in this game is client side, while most other stuff is serverside, so the speed of your player can be changed using a program I am not going to mention. And the only way to notice this change is if we, the players see it. There is currently no way they can implement a anti-speedhack program, that can detect a players speed and ban them. I think.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

There are ways to stop and implant anti-speedhack system(s) into kag, but i dare not say, let the kag team figure that one out.

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

And there are ways to get around these anti speedhacks systems. There is no game without hacks, even games with a multi-million budget. People hacking free games are just sad.
    We have an account system with lifetime bans. Playing on gold servers should get you barely any hackers.

Anyway, the devs are working on a proper anti-cheat with some help, don't expect anything too soon though.

I am going to lock this as this forum is not meant for discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.