1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Jerry, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Jerry

Jerry Guest

I went to post in the sticky above but then saw it was closed.

I'm just wondering, I saw I had to be registered to play the game once I downloaded it, so I came to the forums here to do so. Am I supposed to get an email with an activation link? Because when I try to log in to play online and I use my username and password from the forums, it says unable to connect to the master server. When I try to browse servers and log in from that menu, it says cannot find anyone with that username...

Did I get the process wrong or is it the server's problem?

2. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

I didn't find an account with your email, mind telling me the name you registered with?

3. Jerry

Jerry Guest

I registered under the name Jerry.

Now I just want to confirm, was I simply supposed to come on the website and register on the forums to have access, or am I supposed to pre-order and pay? All I've done is come and create a forum account, as I thought that was all I needed to play online. ( I know I need to pre-order for sure to get on the premium servers )

4. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

5. Jerry

Jerry Guest

That would be where I went wrong! Thanks for the help!