1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions about my premium purchase.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by rntrndrw, Apr 14, 2012.

1. rntrndrw

rntrndrw Catapult Fodder

Hello,

I have had the free version installed for a while now and I love it, so I just had to buy the game today. I was planning on doing nothing today except relax and play my new game.

I bought the game about an hour ago through google checkout and I have yet to recevie my premium code. I know it might seem unreasonable for me to already be complaing but I really want to play this game RIGHT NOW! Usually when I buy a game online like this this one I dont have to wait much more then 5 mins or so before I have the code or whatever I need to start playing. The site states "Upon purchasing with any of these methods, you will receive an email within moments." This is not the case for me.

Im wondering if because I bought the game on the weekend I will have to wait until monday before there is someone there to authorize my payment or whatever it is they have to do? I hope this isnt the case!

Also, I noticed the homepage has been updated. Its my understanding that once I receive the code, I am to log into the site and enter a code. "To activate the full version, simply login to this website and click "Panel" at the top. Enter the redemption code you got in your email." Well either my browser is broken or your website is, because I cannot login. Whenever I click login at the top of the site, nothing happens. A little window pops up that says "login" but thats it, There is nowhere for me to type in my username or password. Therefore even if I got my code, I cant login to enter my redemption code.

This is a total bummer.

I had my fun with the free version, now I want to play the full game I paid for.

EDIT: Ok I got my code but I still cannot log in to the site to enter my redemtion code, very frustrating....

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

rntrndrw and Kagesha like this.
  3. rntrndrw

rntrndrw Catapult Fodder

Ok so I get an error when I click on the link:

"Error: Not logged in
    Go back"

Clicking on "Go back" does nothing, as if the link was broken. When I try the "Login/Register" link at the top, I get the same problem I was referring to in my original post. I shall post a screenshot:

[​IMG]

I cannot login. Not to be rude, but if you read my original post you would know this.

Oh well, tomorrow I shall take the subway to the library and use the computer there. It must be on my end. I need a new PC.

Anyway, thanks for replying and trying to help. I shall eat this cinnabon roll, thats sitting in front of me, in your honor.

EDIT: Screenshot broken.

4. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Seeing your premium at forums im gona guess you got it working.

Normaly you would read FAQ since there is a solution how to complain if you havent gotten premium.

Have fun....

P.S.It ussualy takes 5 - 60 min to get the code.

5. rntrndrw

rntrndrw Catapult Fodder

It seems like the cause of the problem was Internet Explorer. I installed Firefox and the website worked as intended.

There's an FAQ? A solution how to complain? What?

6. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester