1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Quite a humerous bug

Discussion in 'General Help' started by XenoVex, Mar 18, 2012.

1. XenoVex

XenoVex Catapult Fodder

I didn't manage to get a shot of it, but this is what happened.

We started a game on a small map, though it spawned me inside some blocks, so I just mined my way out(as a knight) , then I noticed it wasn't displaying the cursor effect when a knight does his slash attack.

I then noticed, I was controlling a miner at the outpost, as well as that knight which was underground.

I managed to get both the characters together, got them both as knight, I thought it would be a graphical glitch, but when i got the characters exactly on top of each other, I tried hitting a guy with the slash attacks, and got them in one hit, from full health.

I think everyone else also had a second character, because there was a long list of names in the ground, from what im assuming was stuck characters. If it ever happens again, I'll try to get a screeny of it, though the problem is It crashed after and I did the usually sending error report thing.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Next time it happens - please save crash report to the HDD and mail it to support [at] thd.vg.
    Or better fill a bug report with as many details as you can at https://bugs.kag2d.com (including also that crash report).

3. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

It happens on very laggy servers, i had same problem, sent problem.

4. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Knows to happen.
    Just exit and reenter server.Always works for me (2 times i had it)

FosterGaming likes this.
  5. acridstone

acridstone Horde Gibber

That happened to me once. I managed to get both of the characters to be archers and in the exact same place; it was awesome until the game crashed ;)(it was actually in my own server:huh?:).