1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application AU raeedkenz18 (SATA SSD)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by raeedkenz18, Feb 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raeedkenz18

raeedkenz18 Builder Stabber

• Which continent are you from?
    • Asia
    • How often do you play
    • 5-1hours daily
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    • 2 a.m. to 1 p.m.
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    • yes I am because the admin is on a server {z place}
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    • @BerlinerWildsau
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin
    • I help players and Kag tournaments
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    • I can speak Arabic
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    • SATA_SSD#9897

//Edit by Ni: Only mention user recommendations in this post if said users really do recommend you. You're best of telling them to comment under this post personally - lying won't get you anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2021
  2. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Currently, we won't be accepting this application as there is currently not enough consensus among the community and admin team about your participation. Additionally, there have been some concerns about behavior on discord. That said, surely if you continue to be a helpful / active member of the community, we can reconsider your application in due time. Thanks for understanding. Closing thread.

blackjoker77777 and Ni like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.