1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ragnarok Online

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Shadreki, Apr 15, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

Anyone here remembering playing this game? It's a pretty old school game, back in the old days so many people used to play it but its popularity has decreased a lot recently. However, there's still a decent amount of players playing it.

Well, I thought I'd give myself a shout-out here to other RO veterans that I will try making a private server and I'm looking for partners, if there's anyone else interested because doing it alone sucks. More fun with others right?

I've had a server before long time ago, however I couldn't maintain it because I was really busy back then. Now I can promise you that I will stay. Anyway, I'm quite good at designing websites. I can also provide us with a strong server. So if you think you want to join the team then just leave a message or contact me somehow, I'll accept anyone who has potential.

So far I've been looking for inspiration of other websites, such as http://www.divinityro.com/ & http://mr.strike-ro.net/. Those sites I really like, I'm going to make a site like those later when I've gathered a team.

I thought I'd roll with a mid-rate server, 100x 100x 25x rates. Simply because those seems more joy-able to play on and maybe if you really do a good job then I might consider splitting the profit we make on the server, but the server's expenses are prioritized first.

2. Mr_Henki

Mr_Henki Shark Slayer

Well i play Ragnarok for a long time, but i play it fot 2-3month and then it gets boring for me)))And after 6month i start again
    IMHO: I think 100x100x25 is too much, (i was playing at 20x20x20 and it was fun) as for me it is more like PvP server with such rates,
    and I HATE PvP servers)))

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It's one of the best games IMO but only on super low rate mostly vanilla pServ.
    2::):1 is my preferred at most 5::D:2

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Low rate is only good with friends or a tight knit community you can fit into

5. keane

keane Horde Gibber

I've been wasting my life on this game since beta like 11 years ago or whatever it was. Typically played on 10x rates but just recently was playing on a 50x, which made things infinitely easier and I just stopped playing. I keep coming back to it, as much as I don't want to...

Mods: BlueLuigi