1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video RamZ's KAG Videos

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Dynafols, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Dynafols

Dynafols Bison Rider

Hey everybody! Some of you might know me as RamZ and I sometimes make videos. Mazey suggested to me I put my videos here so... I hope you like what you see. I'll keep the latest 3 videos up plus the playlist for anyone who might want to check out my channel.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. _Cuffs_

_Cuffs_ Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Good work!

3. Dynafols

Dynafols Bison Rider

I made a new KAG video.

Redshadow6 and kittycity like this.
  4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Good to see you here RamZ haha, keep up the good work. Maybe make a normal CTF/let's play if you play CTF at all, we could use a more up to date video/trailer/let's play/tutorial than the years old ones.

5. Dynafols

Dynafols Bison Rider

A CTF video was originally going to be my first KAG video, but then I quickly realized how difficult it was to explain everything in a round (especially since if I'm explaining, I'm not focusing on the game, costing the team the match). But I do have a couple more ideas for KAG videos. I'm thinking of a beginner's guide to building structures. I could do something like that in the single player sandbox since I wouldn't be constrained by time.
    I would also love to do some "Tales from..." videos featuring notable KAG players. I could think of one or two players from the community I would love to know a little bit more about.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 13, 2015 ---
    Does anyone here know of any good tutorial music?

Mazey likes this.
  6. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

Elevator music...?

7. Dynafols

Dynafols Bison Rider

Two new videos, (kind of).

Gurin and Redshadow6 like this.
  8. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

Damn, you're a super-solid knight. It's pretty interesting to watch someone like you play from your point of view.

You don't seem to accommodate for lag when you play through slashing early or going for risky double slash lunges. Maybe that's what's throwing me off. I'm used to much higher pings around 120+.

9. Dynafols

Dynafols Bison Rider

I made a new video. This time on Aphelion's Mod, me and Aphelion broke to many rules to count!

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 12, 2015 ---
    O hey, I made a new vid.