1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Random Bans?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Grindle, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grindle

Grindle Shipwright

I will join a server (Get Creative! or Strathos' Donkey Kong).
    I will play for a few minutes, I had played Get Creative for HOURS yesterday and no ban but today I joined and after a few minutes I get "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER" and when I try to rejoin I am banned....
    Same with Donkey Kong I played with Vajra Sirpixelot for a long time "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER" then I am banned!

I don't know when I will be unbanned and this is very annoying since I will be playing a server for a long time because it's really good to me then I can't join the really good server!
    EDIT: I can join right after I post this i'm so sorry for this but it still happened

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Probably a ping kick

KnightGabe13 and MCrypa like this.
  3. GoldFighter

GoldFighter Shipwright

Yes but i was griefing im so sorry and i only do it because this game has really cool physics. i was so sad bcuz i lost my best friend on that server when i was banned. i was banned on Get Creative! server please unban me i will not do it again in the name of god.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 3, 2012 9:32 PM ---</br>
    Yes but i was griefing im so sorry and i only do it because this game has really cool physics. i was so sad bcuz i lost my best friend on that server when i was banned. i was banned on Get Creative! server please unban me i will not do it again in the name of god.

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It was a 10 minute ban.

Locking this, post here about Get Creative bans in the future

KnightGabe13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.