1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Random Crashes on a Modded Server (Dump files attached) (Code 0xC0000005)

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by TFlippy, Dec 28, 2016.

1. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

KAG appears to be crashing randomly after one of the recent updates - sometimes only once every 3 hours, sometimes thrice within 10 minutes.
    When reading the dump files, the exception message was "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have appropriate access", code 0xC0000005.

[​IMG]

Here are some of the dump files available for download
    The files above are from a locally hosted server started using startlocalhost.bat, I'll ask Vamist for dedicated server files once he comes online.
    I also have a full dump, I could send one if needed.

Edit:
    Got this when debugging in VS.
    Code:
    Unhandled exception at 0x02EC351E (Juxta.dll) in KAG.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000020.

If there is a handler for this exception, the program may be safely continued.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

3. cameron

cameron THD Team THD Team Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Could you please post the log file for this crash too?

Gurin likes this.
  4. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Check dropbox link i posted above again, i added a new folder named 'console'
    I'm sure some of these should match, since I'm not sure what time dump files where made (since its only 10 max, and its already replaced all the other ones :l)

Or use this link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ejs7x3zbr5ugmcr/AAA1atJXf_XajSgdQuqwkbsBa?dl=0