1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Red Team's Barrier Color

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Spec7, Dec 5, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Spec7

Spec7 Tree Planter

If on the red team. It should be seen as blue, marking the territory of the Blue Team, that's from the other side. The barrier's color correspond to the opposing to team's color variates the usual color scheme red. Red symbolizes stop, although the barrier itself is the wall. We know it's a barrier because we can't go through (bounce indication) until the match starts, so having it in opposing team color would make the team anxious to attack when prepared. Not so drastic, just a minor tweak.

2. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

I personally think that it would not matter and that red is a preferable color for a barrier.
    And how would it make your team anxious to attack? Literally everyone you see is a fresh steamer now.

3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'd prefer a sound indicating the match has started. Unless you're watching the timer or you happen to se the barrier disappear, you will easily fail to notice that the match has started. A little horn indicating the start of the match would be ideal.

Piano, Crabmaster and Spec7 like this.
  4. Spec7

Spec7 Tree Planter

Now that you mention it, starting sound indicator is valuable. Not only it spread awareness but probably bring out the vibe of on slaughter, depending on the individual. I wonder if anyone came up with the suggestion before. Congrats on pointing it out!

Mods: Rainbows