1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF [REJECTED]Raise Your Fist

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Aug 20, 2016.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: Raise Your Fist
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Yes
    Special features: The 2nd map of my lot to NOT be recycled from old material.
    Map: Map 4 - Raise Your Fist.png

screen-16-08-20-20-22-43.png

screen-16-08-20-20-22-24.png

One thing I find peculiar, is that I've played through dozens of maps on both the CTF and TDM server(s), and a few of those maps have signatures on them. One TDM map had Bunnie's signature on it. Is this just an overlooked error or the plot to an even bigger plan/conspiracy to take credit for other people's maps so the true creators are invisible? :^) *Puts on tinfoil hat* ( @Mazey )

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

*starts looking through all the old maps to offer criticism and finds accusation*
    This was a new rule(created after the map section was) so it makes sense that all the maps before were "grandfather clause'd" in.

As for the map itself i like how you can glide through the openings(atleast at knight), though it might be abit difficult to actually reach the bottom flag(because of the tall mid hill). Also the back flag, it might be a good idea to move it forward(so it is farther away from spawn).

3. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Top flag too easy to defend and a lot of builder fights and door fights made us reject this map.