1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Renting a KAG server - Can ´t pay

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by FranticIch, Oct 9, 2012.

1. FranticIch

FranticIch Let me be your tank... Donator

I want to rent a KAG server. I went here (https://kag2dservers.com/?action=kag) and clicked 'subscribe'. I tought i have to pay simply whit my Paypal credit, but i have to chosse a credit card instead:huh?: Why can´t i pay whit my Paypal-credit? Or am i just to stupid:eek:

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Just checked out myself. Seems like you can use paypal.

Just choose the location and number of slots. Then press the subscribe button.

You'll automatically be taken to a paypal login page. Here you can use your paypal account, or you can link a credit card to your paypal account instead. However to use credit on paypal, I'm pretty sure your account has to be "Verified", in other words, linked to a bank account.

3. FranticIch

FranticIch Let me be your tank... Donator

I´m logged in to paypal and THEN he says i have to select a credit card. I can´t select my paypal credit(I have already registered a cart)
    Paypal says "Sie müssen eine Kreditkarte hinzufügen, um den Einkauf abzuschließen. Für diese Zahlung ist momentan leider kein Lastschriftverfahren möglich."(thats German) He says paying whit my credit isn´t possible:huh?: I want to rent a 4 person private server. That costs 1,40€. I have 1.70€ on my acc. Maybe the ammoundt of money is just to less to buy anything..? Well i send already some money on my acc (takes 1 -2 days:>:(: ) We´ll see if it works then :D
    </br>--- merged: Oct 11, 2012 11:51 AM ---</br>
    Still the same problem:QQ: What shall i do?