1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

reporting schizoid

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Bart-, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bart-

Bart- Catapult Fodder

Hi, //Moved from GD. (Hence no appropriate formatting for a thread in this section.) ~fbb

I dont know where i have to do this, so i will just do it here, sorry

It surprises me that the player Schizoid (i think that was his name) has not been banned yet.
    I think this dude griefed almost all servers, from the free servers, to the zombie servers (kimishis zombie server today) to the KAG Role Playing server. He just walks in and griefs what he sees, as usual, almost no one hits the vote to kick button.

He may have already been reported by other players and I hope my vote is enough to permanently ban him from the King arthurs gold servers.

Thank you for reading this,

Bart-

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Proofs. Please also redo OP to fit the template.

feet, delankski and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I know my word doesn't mean a whole lot, but I've been playing with Schizoid for a while now. He's a good, intellectual, mature guy and I have never once seen him grief. He's always been a very fair player. I think this is bullshit, especially since there's no proof.

WarrFork, Boxpipe and Bammboo like this.
  4. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Yup, I've seen Schizoid on many times before and have never seen him grief.

5. cleggy

cleggy Arsonist

you may have the wrong name.....

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'm locking the thread to prevent further discussion and +1 your post counts. (:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.