1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Request] Bleach sprites

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Shadowofgold, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

After poisoning my brain with ten straight hours of Bleach, I decided having knights like Soul Reapers, archers like Quincy, and builders like souls would be pretty freaking awesome. Maybe turn the bombs into raw balls of energy or something. Just something my entoxicated head came up with >_<

Hawxx and Aftermath like this.
  2. Graver

Graver Haxor

Yeah, we need it :)

3. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I was thinking about this a few days ago. [Also on a Bleach streak] Perhaps I'll find time to do it in the near futue.

4. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

Really now? That's kinda cool, I'm not alone in my insanity. Also, I just had a little thought about this again: Stone could be brown and cracked (Seki Seki Rock)

5. Aftermath

Aftermath Shipwright

I Agree with you, I love bleach and I recently started watching it, Whoever makes this Will be crowned God in my eyes.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 15, 2013 10:43 AM ---</br>
    You know what, I'll get to working on this.

6. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

*108 episodes of Bleach later*
    Have you started yet, or did the almighty god of procrastination smite the idea?
    </br>--- merged: Jun 9, 2013 3:37 AM ---</br>
    Bumping because still a good idea and I'm still too lazy to do it myself.