1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Request/Collab/Community Pack] Dovakhiin Texture

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by TheWids, Apr 25, 2013.

1. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

Well basically dragonborns are reallly badass and i think we should make a skyrim themed texture. I know 1.0 is on the rise but it's not too late, it's never too late. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making this texture pack with me (over a period of time). There could also be other things like GUI and there is no way we are making this without the dragon born song as menu music. So if your good at that stuff and want to help contribute hit me up onn my inbox and yea. its gonna be sick[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FlammableSoulz, hans_02 and Bint like this.
  2. nkChehov

nkChehov Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

What do you planing to do?

3. Bint

Bint Haxor

What if the knight's slash was a fus ro dah, or is that just too ridiculous?

GloriousToast and LadyHawk like this.
  4. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

changing as much sprites as we need to make me feel like im dovakhiin when i play KAG
    Nah he will slash with his sword. But he will shield glide by fus ro dah-ing the ground :D theres ur ridiculousness

5. Bint

Bint Haxor

God, that's ridiculously ridiculous!

6. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I can't imagine this happening, since Skyrim is a high detailed game and KAG is in pixels. But if you can do it and it looks decent I'll try it out.

7. nkChehov

nkChehov Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Guys, that might be good idea, but lets better w8 beta realize first :p