1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(Request)Old War

Discussion in 'Gamemodes' started by amgtree, Aug 8, 2013.

1. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I was wondering if any one could make the old war gamemode back. You know the one with thie halls, storage, factories, tunnels, and population win conditions. I assume that the kag devs had scraped this fun gamemode.

TBA_LordKnight and Duke_Jordan like this.
  2. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

I support that, so far I can only bring back full working nursery and kitchen but when it comes to dorms,grain and mobile factories/tunnels, I don't have sufficient knowledge.
    But I am working on it.
    edit I just saw I can buy packed factory tunnel kitchen from the warbase.

MrError and amgtree like this.
  3. Dubovnik

Dubovnik Drill Rusher
    1. Top Hat Squad [THS]

Actually if u have CC+ in ur server, u can spawn old war base by ''!war_base'' and its fully functional.
    Also u can spawn Kitchen.....

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Fun CTF is pretty close to the old gamemode, plus it adds a bunch of stuff. Their server isn't always online but when it is, I play on it.

5. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I would love this to come back, maybe modders can work together on this to make it happen :D

6. Dubovnik

Dubovnik Drill Rusher
    1. Top Hat Squad [THS]

Yep. but if u want to play in single player... start server without port forward and add mods and connect :)
    Actually i am doing this every time if i want to make wallpapers or pictures for my forum acc.

7. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

I'd love to see this game mode back even though I've never played it x) If for some reason you need a spriter call me. :wink:

8. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That 7 month necro tho

9. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

not even mad

Noburu likes this.
  10. samsam

samsam Catapult Fodder

I have not played the war game mode before but my friend giggiggiggiggig had played it in the early days of beta and told me that it was great fun but was removed and replaced with tth witch is still good but no one plays it