1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

REQUEST: Pirate Pack!

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Masery, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Really, I'm suprised somebody like mishKa hasn't done this already, but what I propose is a Pirate Pack, with a change to sprites, and heads. Nothing too fancy, maybe when boats come out you could retexture sails to have little black skulls on them, or whatever. But for example, the Knight could be a pirate in a trenchcoat, with a large cutlass in both of his hands, thus blocking with it and striking with it, because I can't think of anything a pirate would use as a shield. Secondly, you could make Builders have striped white and red shirts, like the lowly men who swab the deck and look from the crows nest, and thirdly, you could have the Archers be like, I dunno, pirates with flintlocks? (noclue.jpg)

Aaaaanyways, this is just my idea. I'd love to see somebody do it.

Oh, wait! I forgot about the hat ideas!
    Male Heads :
    Pony Tail with a think pointy mustache
    Bald with a Big Bushy Beard
    Pirate Hat
    Bandana on their head
    Long, scruffy hair
    Eyepatch with Long Hair
    Eyepatch and Bald
    Buzzed hair (doesn't come far off the head, slightly darker than the skin)

Female Heads : . . . Can't think of anything. maybe like, really big hair and really poofy lips? Cause if you have pirates, you need your tavern wenches!

2. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

Coincidentally I'm planning on doing a pirate texture pack when I'm done with my kitchen one. I had the idea ever since I saw boats sailing in kag. And if mishka isn't dead I would like this to be a duo texture pack with him. But he hasn't been online in a long time :[

3. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Builders with peg legs please.

4. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

I wonder if anything bad happened to mishKa or he just forgot about KAG. I could help the guy who makes this with the blocks since it doesn't use a shield.

5. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

I hope mishka is just making a giant update for his texture pack, tho unlikely, we can dream. And I think in his new texture pack, if rapier knights ever come out, I think they don't have shields. Because back then they would just parry and stuff. I think that the pirate knight would look more Normal if he only had one sword, or had like a barrel top or something as a shield. But I guess he could use his coat to fly.
    </br>--- merged: Jun 28, 2012 4:26 PM ---</br>
    GOOD NEWS! I saw mishka today on Beos gold server, he was testing rapier knights! he has just been busy.