1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Requesting file!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Flamadon, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Flamadon

Flamadon Catapult Fodder

If you're premium, can you upload this file for me called player1.dat? It's located in the KAG folder under cache. EX: C:\KAG\Cache\

I need it to fix the files in my KAG.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You know I'm getting very suspicious of your intentions since in one thread you said wanted them for zombies modding and in here you said you needed to fix you files.

If you really need it badly, you can just download the game again since that will give you a new player1.dat

Rayne likes this.
  3. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

4. Meanie

Meanie Builder Stabber

Pretty sure he's trying to find differences between the premium and non-premium player .dat files...
    Hopefully nobody sends him one if that stuff's not server sided. Possibly has a decrypter and everything.

5. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

6. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Just re-install the game will fix that. It's really not logic what you say..

7. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

trelawney, maybe he meant this player1.dat

Attached Files:

8. Premiums are listed on the KAG Database, therefore, even if he gets the files, he won't be able to be premium, as premiums are stored server-side, not in the game files, otherwise people can become guards by editing files, or even a Kag Team member. Besides, the devs wouldn't be that stupid enough to create files based on if your premium, guard, or freemium.

9. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

JacKD, you idiot. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TROLL. NOW YOU HAVE TO GO AND FUCK IT UP.

10. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

kids these days

Rayne and WarrFork like this.
  11. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I'm starting to feel a rage coming on.

12. WarrFork

Maybe go inbox to insults people for don't pollute this thread.. ?

SpaceWhale, Stevedog and JacKD like this.
  13. Meanie

Meanie Builder Stabber

Yeah, like I pointed out it would be server sided like things like health and whatnot...but what about that Non-Premium glitch. That and do you know what's inside the player1.dat file? I don't. It was never said what it was here. Why would he be asking for a premium's player1.dat when he isn't premium? He doesn't have to match another's player1.dat with his old lost one in a crash or something, he has no obvious use for one.

PLUS: It's cached information, in a cache folder.

EDIT: I just want to focus on the fact that he has absolutely no reason to have a premium's player1.dat until he becomes premium.

14. WarrFork

I'm totally with you but, if a forum guard give them, they have nothing important on it.